- This event has passed.
Play Table Tennis with C4NC
Serve and Be Blessed
Travel with a purpose
Dates: Oct. 14th – Oct. 20th 2018
Deadline to join is August 5th 2018
Visits to villages in Upper Egypt with SML volunteers.
Guided tours of monasteries & churches.
Nile cruise with dinner.
An experience you will never forget!
Cost: $650 (includes all except airfare)
- Sunday, October 14 we meet at Sonesta Hotel in Cairo
- Monday – Wednesday we do different activities: visiting needy families, visiting Special Need centers, visiting daycare. During the three days, we stop by the nearby monasteries, like Abouna AbdelMesih El Manahery, the church of Libya’s martyrs, St Mary Gabal ElTaer.) in each place we spend time with the kids, teaching them songs, talking to the mothers and praying with each family.
- Thursday leaving to Assiut to visit St Mary Elmaharq and Dair Doronka we come back to Cairo same day by airplane flying back to Sonesta.
- Friday, Visiting AL Anafora https://bit.ly/2Jcc3on
, The monasteries of : St. Mina, St. George ElKhatatba. Lunch will be at the one of the tourist villages on the way there.
- Saturday, we all leave after breakfast, I’ll arrange for a ride to take you whatever you would like to go, some of us will fly back to the states and some they go and spend time with their families in Egypt.
- -We have a comfortable Van with WiFi that accompanies us
- -The local servants from the Shepherd and Mother of Light (SML) they arrange for all the visitations and lunches. ( breakfast and dinner take place at the hotel) https://www.youtube.com
/watch?v=xC6sdBvLrAY Grand Ato n. ElMania
- We don’t exceed more than 12 participants
- The $650 cover all (meals, transportation, hotels) except the airfare.